Friday, February 24, 2012

Monkee Music



I started this blog to do reviews on the Monkees albums much like Rolling Stone did for the Beatles this past summer in the publication ROLLING STONE SPECIAL THE BEATLES ULTIMATE ALBUM BY ALBUM GUIDE. I did it because no one was doing that for the Monkees.
Well I have to admit I was wrong. I saw this book, that was released in December of 2011, for sale before but didn't bother to read what it was about. I recently did and see that this book covers what I wanted to cover with this blog. It gives reviews of all of the Monkees albums. I will still be running on this blog but it hurts to know that I missed being the first with this idea by just a month. It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who respects their music enough to give it a more critical look.

No comments:

Post a Comment